Thursday, October 4, 2007

A Beautiful Fall Wedding.....

This weekend my cousin Jake and his lovely fiance KJ were married in a beautiful ceremony. Here are some pictures from it:

The girls in their tie dye I made them :) Wedding colors!



Me and my sisters :) You SO can't tell we're all related can you?



I absolutely LOVE this picture. I only wish my other brother was able to attend :(
L to R:
Aaron, Suzie, Shannon, Me, Scott


Andy and his sister ;) Love ya John! :) You can't tell these 2 are related either, huh?



Yea, this was as good as we were gonna get! Afterall they had cupcakes at freewill grabbing and boxes full of 'roll-ups' (Baileys word for Tootsie Rolls). Add in some loud music and they were WOUND!!! :)


My beautiful family! A RARE shot of all 5 of us together!!


My mommy and daddy :) It's rare to see my dad out of his famous St. Michael's sweatshirt. (that was bought when I was in about 5th grade.... so some FIFTEEN years ago!)


I totally missed the kiss :( But I'm loving Jackie in the corner saying "ewwwww" Grammy and Poppy just KISSED *gasp*


Julie 'helping' grammy fill the cupcakes back up. I think she 'taste tested' a few licks of frosting for good measure :)


I swear, all the weird blood comes from her dad! hahaha


The GORGEOUS couple!!!! Their first dance :) They danced to "Grow Old With You" from the Wedding Singer. I love it!!!! I totally dig non-traditional songs.


Shannon's first 1-legged dance :)


The dresses match perfect, huh??!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------


The cake I made Shannon :) Sick humor we have. I knew she'd like it. But she LOVED it! :) This is not to celebrate one year of a loss.... it's one year as a SURVIVOR! (I tinted the cake batter a flesh tone and added red for blood too!!!! hehehe)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMBO.....so funny!!!! You really make me feel like 'not' cleaning out the closets and just letting them hang in stay in drawers for just a bit longer...and oh have I been there with the " ewwww "" how long has this sippy cup with chocolate milk or ice cream or whatever the smelly thing is..been here!!!! DONE THAT!!! Love ya sis!! Love this blog!!!Makes me smile....congrats on your new job!!!It suits you sooo well!!!
big sis Suz

Anonymous said...

awww loved these pics...dad looked sooo good ....all my little g's we're beautiful also..and my big g's too!!!!!